5 عبارت کاربردی برای شکوه کردن
- I’m not happy about this.
- I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable.
- I’m not very satisfied with... [ex. this product / this situation]
- (informal) I can’t stand it when… [ex. the internet is slow]
- (informal) This sucks
10 عبارت کاربردی برای یادآوری
- I’ll always remember… / I’ll never forget
- If I remember correctly… / As far as I can recall
- I have a vague recollection of
- It’s on the tip of my tongue. (=I’m trying to remember, but I can’t quite remember)
- My mind went blank. (= I couldn’t remember/think of anything)
- It doesn’t ring a bell. (=it doesn’t sound familiar)
- Please remember to… / Please don’t forget to
- I’d like to remind you about
- You haven’t forgotten to/about… have you
- It completely slipped my mind! (= I completely forgot about it)
10 عبارت کاربردی برای بیان سختی و آسانی
- It’s a piece of cake.
- It’s a cinch.
- It’s a breeze.
- Anyone can do it.
- There’s nothing to it.
- It’s hard.
- It’s a bit tricky.
- It’s really tough.
- It’s not a walk in the park.
- It’s very demanding. (= it takes a lot of time and energy)
10 عبارت کاربردی برای بیان سن
- She’s in her early twenties. (=20-23 years old)
- He’s in his late thirties. (=37-39 years old)
- She just turned six.
- Act your age! (use this when an adult is being immature, acting like a child)
- I’m not as young as I used to be.
- I’m not over the hill yet! (over the hill = an informal expression to say “old")
- He’s no spring chicken. (= he’s not young)
- She’s wise beyond her years. (she is young, but she has the wisdom of an older person)
- I’m having a senior moment. (= I’m being forgetful)
- He lived to a ripe old age. (= a very old age)
10 عبارت کاربردی برای خرید
- Do you have
- Where can I find
- I’m just browsing. (browsing = looking casually)
- I’m looking for
- How much is this
- Is this on sale
- Can I try it on? (use this to ask if you can put on clothing to see if it’s the right size)
- I’ll take it
- Do you take credit cards
- I’d like to return/exchange this
10 عبارت کاربردی درباره غذا
- I’m starving! (= I’m very hungry)
- Let’s grab a bite to eat.
- How about eating out tonight? (eat out = eat at a restaurant)
- I brought some snacks.
- This soup is delicious
- Could I have another helping of… [potatoes]? (another helping = another portion)
- I’ll have… (use this phrase for ordering in a restaurant)
- Could we get the check, please
- I’m full. (= I’m satisfied)
- I’m stuffed. (= I ate a LOT, maybe too much)
10 عبارت کاربردی برای گفتگو درباره تلوزیون
- Where’s the remote? (remote = remote control)
- Is there anything good on
- Can I change the channel
- I’ve already seen this episode.
- This is a rerun. (rerun = an old episode that was already shown on TV previously)
- I love this show
- There are too many commercials.
- Stop channel-surfing. (channel-surfing = changing the channel quickly)
- Check the TV guide. (the TV guide has the information about the TV programming and schedule)
- It’s the season finale! (= the final episode of the season)
10 عبارت کاربردی که در فرودگاه و هواپیما می شنوید
- Do you have any bags to check
- Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat? (aisle = corridor)
- Here’s your boarding pass. (boarding pass = the paper that permits you to enter the plane)
- Your flight leaves from gate 15.
- Your seat number is 8F.
- Flight 800 is now boarding. (boarding = passengers can enter the plane)
- Your flight has been delayed.
- Your flight has been canceled.
- This is the final call for flight 800.
- What is the purpose of your trip
10 عبارت کاربردی برای گفتگو پیرامون قیمت
- It cost a fortune.
- It cost an arm and a leg.
- That’s a rip-off. (= overpriced; far more expensive than it should be)
- I can’t afford it. (= I don’t have enough money to buy it)
- That’s a bit pricey.
- That’s quite reasonable. (= it’s a good price)
- It’s 20% off. (= there’s a 20% discount)
- That’s a good deal. (= a good value for the amount of money)
- It was a real bargain.
- It was dirt cheap. (= extremely inexpensive)
5 عبارت کاربردی درباره گرمی هوا
- It’s nice and warm today.
- It’s absolutely boiling! (boiling = extremely hot)
- We’re having a real heat wave. (heat wave = many consecutive days of hot weather)
- The sun’s really strong today.
- It’s hot and humid.
5 عبارت کاربردی درباره سردی هوا
- It’s a little chilly.
- It’s freezing. (= extremely cold)
- The temperature’s dropping.
- Make sure to bundle up. (bundle up = put on warm clothes for protection against the cold)
- We’re expecting some winter weather. (winter weather = snow, hail, sleet, ice, etc.)
5 عبارت کاربردی درباره باران
- It’s drizzling. (= raining lightly)
- It’s pouring. (= raining heavily)
- It’s raining cats and dogs. (= raining heavily)
- I got caught in a downpour.
- I think the rain’s letting up. (letting up = getting lighter and stopping)
10 عبارت کاربردی برای زمان خستگی
- I’m exhausted.
- I’m dead tired.
- I’m pooped.
- I’m spent.
- I’m beat.
- I’m running on fumes. / I’m running on empty.
- I can hardly keep my eyes open.
- I’m off to bed.
- I’m gonna hit the sack. (hit the sack = go to bed)
- It’s bedtime for me.
5 عبارت کاربردی درباره قول دادن و تصمیم
- I really should
- I promise that I’ll
- I swear I’ll / I won’t… (a very strong promise)
- No matter what happens, I’m going to
- Come hell or high water, I’ll
10 عبارت کاربردی برای عذرخواهی بابت تأخیر
- Sorry I’m late.
- I overslept. (= I slept longer than I should have)
- My alarm didn’t go off.
- I had to wait ages for a bus. (ages = a very long time)
- The bus was late.
- The traffic was terrible.
- I couldn’t find a parking spot.
- I got lost coming here.
- I was tied up in a meeting. (tied up = occupied, impossible to escape)
- I just lost track of time. (= I didn’t notice what time it was)
5 عبارت کاربردی برای تأیید دیگران
- That’s right.
- That’s spot on.
- You’ve hit the nail on the head. / You’ve nailed it.
- I suppose so. (use this when you agree, but you are not completely convinced)
- I’m afraid you’re right. (use this in response to bad news, to say the bad news is correct)
5 عبارت کاربردی برای رد دیگران
- I’m afraid that’s not quite right.
- I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
- No, you’ve got it wrong.
- No, that’s all wrong.
- (informal – rude) Baloney. / Bullshit